Hello Thrive family! Hope everyone is enjoying these beautiful summer days, especially with school quickly approaching in a few short weeks.
I will be serving with our younger students this week at kid’s camp so I wanted to give everyone an outline for the numerous things going on, and make myself available for any questions in advance.
- Sunday morning July 13, Matt Lowery will be leading our Sunday school time. We will continue our teaching in the “Dug Down Deep” video series.
- Diana Garig will be leading our students on Sunday night, July 13. Students can be dropped off as early as 5:00 p.m. We will not play sports this Sunday so pickup time is 7:00 p.m.
- Charlie Gregoire will be with our students Wednesday night, July 16, and Mazie Dieterich will be leading them for the bible study time.
- Summer Discipleship will only meet on Thursday, July 17.
- Our 30-hour famine is from noon Friday to 6:30 p.m. Saturday (July 18-19). The students will go with only liquids (no food) during this time and awareness will be raised of the poverty and unsanitary living conditions that people around the world face on a daily basis. Our students will also visit the Sunday school classes on July 20 to help raise funds for the sponsorship of our “Least of These” children.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions related to these or any of our Thrive events going on. Thanks for your support and continued prayers for our students!